Welcome!

Welcome to the organized chaos that is the Canadian JDM Parts Database!

Over the years, I've been compiling parts resources and crossovers for a some JDM Vehicles found in Canada & the USA.

Black 2005 RB2 Honda Odyssey @dhanson92 & White 2004 RB2 Honda Odyssey @moby.dick.rb2
Photo by Yby Lim Photography

If you come across some information that's not listed on the website, please by all means, contact me, and I will happily add it to help others!

2000 C34 Nissan Stagea RS4V - Previously mine, now owned by Mathieu Barbe
Photo by Randy Marsh

If there's another vehicle you'd like to see a Parts Database for, please send me an email, and I will see if i can find enough information to set something up!

CDNJDMPARTS Might make a commission on products linked out on this page. Thanks for the help!!